Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Holy Crap...

Well today we had a play date here since daddy has class this week. It Was great I love having people over and it is nice to let the kids play and we can just talk.

Well after everyone left I was picking up and Charlie was laying on the couch watching Caillou, then at 1 we went to lay down well he wouldn't quit messing around so I told him if he didn't lay down he was going into his bed and going to sleep well he ended up in HIS room in HIS bed, and messed around some and I had to send him back once... but he went to sleep in HIS bed ALONE!!! No tears no drama , But when I when to check on him he had messed his pants and I didn't want him to nap in poopy pants so I changed him he woke up for just a second and gave me a huge smile.

I can't beleave it... so I think I will try it again tonight at bed time.

No comments: