Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busy Morning...

Well yesterday morning was pretty busy....I downloaded picture's from Norah's party, made some gift Cd's, we went to Faust Park to play and have some photo's done by Stacey, then off to a hour class at My Gym. I packed a cooler with turkey, cheese, yogurt, drinks with it being a running morning, which worked out great after my gym Charlie ate his lunch on the way home. Next week we are going to meet Norah and Molly at Chuck E. Cheese before class.



I really can't wait to see all the picture's, Stacey put a peek up on her blog and all the kids look very cute!!

Today we are going to lunch at a place called Moe's with our Meetup friends.


Things Charlie is saying today:

I go to Granny's, Now (granny's is in Michigan and I don't think
Daddy would let us go today!)

Whats that

What happened

No comments: