Friday, September 26, 2008

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!!!

Today my baby boy is two!! Two years ago today we were just getting in the car at this time to head to the hospital... My water had broke at 3 AM... When I told Chaz he said wake him in a couple hours. We did lay in bed but once the contractions started we both got up to get some things done. Charlie was early very early so we weren't ready at all! I needed to pack a bag for the hospital. Chaz had to send out some notes for work. After packing I also got online and paid bills. We finally called the doctor about 6 AM and he said head on down to the hospital



I remember the day before asking Chaz did he think we were getting cheated out of some of the surprise by having to have the c-section... not getting to experience the water breaking and the rushed drive to the hospital. Guess Charlie heard and want to give me the full deal!!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE!!!!
Love Today and Always,
Moppy and Daddy



Last year I went though my picture's and pick
one for each month for a year in review well
here is year this years....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He has really changed in a year!