Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Early to bed Early to Rise!! Then back to bed...

Well I don't think the earlier to bed help ... but I think we will try it a few more nights before we give up. Put Charlie to bed at 8:07 he was asleep but 8:23 then up at a few minutes before 3 till 5:30 then back up at 8.But when he woke up at 3 we laid in bed till about 4:20 then his diaper leaked some so I changed him and he didn't want to go back to bed, I think he may of been a little hungry because we both ate some cheese and I did let him watch some Curious George. He had a bit of a fit when we went back to bed but he was out in under 5 minutes.
Here's to a good melt down free day... I asked him if he wants to go to the park today he said yes so we'll see what happens. Hope your day is wonderful!!!
Happy Birthday Ryan!!

No comments: