Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sleep please..

well I am having one of those night's, when you know you need to sleep and feel sleepy but sleep just evades you. I am going to be plum wore out at the Zoo and I just can't figure out why I can't sleep. Maybe in my subconscious, I'm worried I will over sleep. I found myself laying in bed at a little after nine worrying about taking this or that to the Zoo then told myself that was silly we have made trips to the zoo and been just fine. I laid down a bit ago... just about the time I relax the thought of ticks pops into my head. Wow those were the smallest ticks I ever seen!

You know you bored and tried when you just looked online on how to make a fruit fly trap and just made one!

OK I'm going to lay down again and hope for 2 hours of sleep! Sweet Dreams!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that what that jar in fruit bowl is? I thought it was some kind of fruit gravy...

Anonymous said...

well ya that's why I wrote Fly Trap on the jar.