Wednesday, June 11, 2008

7 hours before I'm cut off...

I can't eat or drink anything after midnight tonight, I am having some minor out patient surgery tomorrow at 8 AM. Why is it once your told you can't have something you want it very badly? When I was pregnant the said limit how much fish you eat and I was never a big fish person but then I wanted it!! A few weeks back when I had some blood work done I had to fast but woke up starving that morning, when I normally don't eat breakfast or anything till about 11.

I am not worried about the surgery at all...But I will have to wake Charlie in the morning because we have to be at the hospital at 6:30 and then Chaz will have to get him breakfast and deal with him for several hours while we are there. I am hoping that I can function normally shortly after my discharge!

3 comments:

Paula said...

Hopefully you have a fast recovery! Good luck tomorrow...

Vicki said...

Good luck tomorrow! We'll be thinking of you. And good luck to Chaz and Charlie :)

Violet said...

How'd it go? Hope that you're feeling better!