Monday, June 9, 2008

Last Year.... This Year
















My baby boy has sure changed allot in the last year!!!
I am so very glad that I am a picture nut! I love looking back at all the pictures I've taken of Charlie in the past 20months. Not many picture of my childhood are still around, Nana and Pop had a couple of fire's and all their copies were lost and then a few years back Mom and Dad had a fire and that pretty much got rid of all our photo's Aunt Betty has some...well really Aunt Robin has them but they are in the attic. I hope some day I may get them so I can scan them and be able to show them to Charlie and hopefully my grandchildren many many years from now.
note: Central air is still broken, they are having trouble finding a motor.

1 comment:

Violet said...

That is so amazing. It is crazy how much Grayson has changed in just the 2 months that he has been here; I can't wait to see what the next two years hold.