Sunday, June 15, 2008

Recovery Time is Up...

Well I feel pretty good today!!
Yesterday I felt kinda loopy and after fighting with Charlie for over two hours to take a nap I joined him and took one too. When I woke up (4:30 PM) I felt much better! When Charlie and Daddy woke up we went to get some dinner then for some crazy reason I thought we should go for a walk in the park, I guess I didn't realize how hot it was out! When we got out of the car Charlie announced that he was going to play not walk so Daddy had to chase him down. Then we started walking and he again got it into his head that he was going to the playground and not for a walk. There were way too many big kids playing that I was afraid to let him go play on the playground so we fought the battle of no we are going for a walk not to play. Well we walk this trail that goes though the woods and when we came out there stood a deer. Charlie was tickled to see it and we were surprised when he ran towards it screaming that it didn't take off. Across the field was another deer and it seemed that they were both attracted to his screech's and screams. We watched them for a while then head on up the hill were we let Charlie swing....

when we decided it was time to move on Charlie decided it was time for a drink. Which Daddy happily took him over to the fountain, but once Charlie gets near running water he does NOT want to leave it for any reason so he had a fit and Daddy gave him another drink and then the fight to move on. We stopped to look at the pond and listen to the frogs play with some odd looking plants, pick a tick off my ankle and this and that. But finally making it back to the car..me wondering what was I thinking...we are hot ,sweaty and my leg and armpit are now aching. Then the fun car ride home Charlie is demanding water which we do have some bottle in the car but they are hot, I take a drink of one and it is so hot I spit it out but he wants water so Chaz gets his bottle out of the door and tells us it's pretty warm but he can drink it. Well Charlie takes a drink and tells us it's hot but when I take it throws a huge fit so we give it back. and the he wants to peel the label and about spills the whole bottle so I take it and poor a little into an empty bottle and give that too him. Once home we do a tick check and then we get ready for bed. That was our exciting Saturday.

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Birthday to Lucus!! ... Sorry we couldn't make your party.

No comments: