Friday, June 13, 2008

Does History Repeat??

Well if my experience's with past surgery does tomorrow will be a bad day! I in the past have found day two after a surgery to be the most painful day, I think this is because day of your dopey and just lay around or sleep, day one your shocked how good you feel so you do way more then you should and day two your body decides to remind you that you just invaded it's space, now you will have to pay. I tried to take it easy today but I found myself picking up toys, doing dishes, taking Charlie down stairs to play, and I even cooked us dinner. Oh well maybe my body will forgive me if we get a good nights rest so I am going to have a snack, take a pain pill and hit the sheets. Good Night and Thank you for your well wishes!

1 comment:

Violet said...

Hope you're hanging in there!