Sunday, November 9, 2008

Things Charlie is doing...

I think this is cute and frustrating at the same time... When you ask Charlie where say his juice is he responds with "somewhere". I'm not sure where he got it from!

Charlie can now take his cloths and diaper off at will. He has taken off two piece PJ's and also the one Piece zipper footie one's. But that means we are on the road to potty training right?...

Another thing I noticed last night... Charlie has been asking for awhile "what's that" but last night we were down stairs and Chaz had taken a computer apart and had a bunch of screw's laying on the table and he ask "what's those".

Last one here... This morning I was checking the blog, email and just messing around online when Charlie walked over the picture of him in the plane happen to be on the screen and he told me "Charlie drinking juice and driving airplane"

And if I don't add some Picture's of Charlie then my nephew will be mad so here's Charlie....


No comments: