Saturday, November 29, 2008

Here comes Santa...

Well before we know it Christmas will be here! This is going to be a fun year, Charlie loves the ideal of opening presents, he knows who Santa is and Chaz already has him saying "Merry Christmas". Which is so very cute!

I ordered Charlie's big gift online and it will be here in a week or two still waiting for Ryan's wish list, not a clue about what to get my Nephew (hint hint), or Chaz. We need to go buy a tree and I would live to just do like a paper chain, homemade ornaments and string popcorn on it but I think with Charlie's love for popcorn he would get up in the middle of the night and eat it.

Been a quiet blog time... we haven't done much since we came home for Osage Beach. Tomorrow... well I guess really later today we have to get out of the house maybe I can talk Chaz into going to get a Christmas photo taken so I can get our cards done this week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is what your nephew wants (hint hint) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8438032&st=xbox+360+games&lp=1&type=product&cp=2&id=1182557871378

Anonymous said...

This is timmy and anyways the comment from anonymous didnt work so what i want (hint hint) is the video game for xbox 360 called Assassin's Creed its like at any store.

Anonymous said...

Is that game OK with your mom??

Anonymous said...

She said she doesn't care.