Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Please slepp tonight...

Well Charlie has been sleeping in his room for naps and bed time for a little over a week last and it had been going pretty good till last night. Well I guess the problem really started yesterday afternoon when he refused to nap. He spend two and half hours in his room but never gave into the sandman. Well then I went out for a game of Bunco with My friends from our Meetup group. When I came home Charlie and Daddy were both sleeping. I was glad to find Charlie in his bed. But he woke up shortly after I got home and Daddy did bring him to our room but I took him out and rocked him a bit them put him back in his bed. All was well until five minutes to one when he woke up and didn't go back down till almost 5. and back up before seven. I am hoping for a much better night tonight.

No comments: