Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rough Night

Charlie did NOT want to sleep last night! I am whipped and at 9 told Chaz that he needed to take Charlie so I could get some sleep, which he did but Charlie came in a few times. At midnight Chaz brought him in and I fought with him for 20 minutes till he fell asleep but that only lasted till 3 and he was up screaming again , Daddy came to the rescue again around 4 ,He laid down with Charlie on the couch and I went back to bed. I was feeling kind of guilty about it but it has been pretty rough lately and I was afraid if I didn't get some rest I would end up sick. Not sure when they came in to bed but Charlie was screaming again at 7.... a rough night! Charlie and Daddy are both sleeping now, I'm not sure when I need to wake Chaz but I am guessing I better soon.

No comments: