Monday, July 21, 2008

Public Puking

Well this happen to us for the first time last night, Charlie hadn't had a fever all day and we wanted Dinner (went to 54th street for some soup) and Charlie asked for some ice cream so we took him to Culver's well he was coughing and said he was done so I wiped him down and was going to walk around with him while daddy ate his (Daddy hadn't started yet because he had to take a phone call), then it happened he was sick all over me, himself and the floor I rushed to the bathroom where he got sick some more then outside to tell Chaz get off the phone and get my stuff from inside we had to go... I striped Charlie to his diaper and put him in his car seat and waited for Chaz then I took off my shirt and rode home in just my sports bra. He was up till a little past 11 then a little after 2 he had another coughing spell, back to bed a bit after 5 and back up at 7. But the night we spent at the hospital he slept like a rock! Going to see Dr. Sommers this afternoon. Guess swim lessons are out for this week maybe we can catch the second half next week.

No comments: