Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back home...

I was ready and not ready to come home! They sent my Nana home from the rehab center while I was in town which I guess was good timing so I could help Mom get her settled in. If I wouldn't of been there my sister Michele would of had to come from Ohio to help which would a long drive, costly and my nephew would of been so bored. Thankfully when Aunt Dee moved out she left a bunch of toys so Charlie had plenty to keep him entertained. I will post some picture's from the trip soon.

Charlie news... he is now saying things like "i get/got it" "that's mine" "candy please" and has gone from calling me mama to mommy to mom... I'm very sad about this ....not sure why it bugs me but it does plus daddy is still daddy!!





.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Adam calls us mom and dad sometimes and it drives us crazy too! I guess because we can't admit they're that old yet!

Violet said...

Going from calling you "Mama" to "Mommy" is a big step. As parents, we can't wait for them to reach certain milestones, but, really, we don't want them to get any older.