Monday, January 9, 2012

Lego Building

Charlie LOVE'S Lego's!! For the longest time this meant I spent allot of time building this of that and a day or two later you couldn't recognize what it was I built.  Well as of lately Moppy has been stepping back and letting him do more of the building ratter then give him the mini figures and sending to play while I or Daddy build the bigger thing.  Today he returned a Christmas gift and shopped the clearance toys and found a great deal on the "Rise of the Sphinx". Well this afternoon and evening he built it with very little help from me or Daddy, since the directions are all in picture's sometimes it is hard to tell where the next piece goes and admittedly sometimes I was wrong and he would point it out.  His building skills have greatly improved over the last few months! I am so very  proud of what he accomplished. 

Sometimes Moppy needs to stand back and let him do things himself. I know this but I also know sometimes I don't do that because it is easier and faster to do it myself. THis is one thing I hope to work on in 2012!!
Told him to give me a real smile, he
 said this is his real smile!

527 pieces
Box says it is for ages 8-14 


No comments: