Thursday, January 19, 2012

Donating my hair

I think the last time I had all my hair cut off was in third grade, but this Monday I was taking Charlie for a hair cut and it hit me I wanted to cut my hair and  donate it to Locks of Love. First I told Chaz and he suggested I think about it for a few days, which is always a good plan when you are thinking of making a huge change like that. I could tell he wanted to say don't do it and he started to say something but then didn't finish.  Then I posted it on Facebook to see what other's thought and not a single person said don't do it.  So I thought about it the last few days and this morning I went and got it cut! 
I like it, think it looks cute. It was strange when I washed it  Chaz said it looks good. My Mom said it makes me look younger which Chaz agreed with her.  Charlie just said it grows everyday. 

No comments: