Friday, April 2, 2010

Monkey

Monkey is Charlie most trusted friend, it started he just wanted Monkey at nap time and that went on for a very long time then gradually he wanted Monkey more and more. Well like most kids he is protective of this friend so tonight's events kinda threw me for a loop...
Charlie likes to help me do the laundry and while we were unloading the washer he went and got Monkey because he need a bath. Now I have snuck monkey away many times at nap time to wash him because I have heard the tells of kids freaking out when their lovey is washed.
I asked was he sure monkey want to go in the washer and that after the washer he had to go in the dryer. Charlie took his beloved Monkey and rubbed him on the floor and said "see Monkey is dirty he needs to be washed!"

So we loaded Monkey into the washer and he is now a clean happy little Monkey.

No comments: