Wednesday, April 21, 2010

kids say the darnedest things...

Charlie was sitting on the couch eating an Oreo when he gets all upset say "Oh no oh no" I ask what's wrong and he tells me "oh no I got frosting on the couch" I tell him that's OK and grab a wipe and clean it up.... Charlie looks at me and tells me "My job is to get frosting on the couch"

*********************************************************************************
Charlie is suppose to be napping and he comes out in the living room and tells me "I miss my baby sister"

Moppy- Charlie you don't have a baby sister

Charlie- she was playing with me in my pool

Moppy- I don't know what you are talking about Charlie

Charlie goes down the hallway, moppy is thinking he went back to bed but then he shows back up holding a picture from my dresser of Lyssa (my niece) sitting in a pool at Granny and Grampy's.

Charlie - this is my baby sister and I miss her

Moppy- Charlie that is your cousin not your baby sister

Charlie- I miss her my baby sister

Moppy- well you can miss her but that Lyssa your cousin and you will get to see her soon.

Charlie- nobody said I have to go to bed

Moppy- I said you had to go to bed it's nap time

Charlie- but nobody said

Moppy(interrupting)- I said

Charlie goes his bed.

No comments: