Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Charlie goes Sledding

The other day after it snowed Daddy talked of sledding and like a party pooper Moppy didn't want to go. At like 17 I went sledding in Hines Park, Michigan and this 400 pound man on an inter tube ran me down/sent me flying into the air and I was hurt! My sister Dee was with me along with my boyfriend at the time and his friend, Dee swears to this day I was knocked out for a little while and I can't argue with her All I know is when I open my eyes to her screaming my name and crying I hurt. They got me home and up to our room where I got sick and just hurt from my head to my toes.... for some reason which I don't remember now we didn't want to tell my parents so we didn't. I have not went sledding since!! Well this morning it snowed more and I knew there was no way of getting out of taking Charlie sledding. Daddy had just told Grandma Nancy last night that he regretted not taking him the other day.

Well when we arrived at Quail Ridge Park there were only a few other people around and lots of open space so I was a little more relaxed. Charlie loved it! He was smiling and having a good time. But on the car ride home he said it was scary.
Oh and Moppy even went down the hill with him once but Daddy didn't take any pictures.

1 comment:

Sikes Family said...

Looks like you had a blast! I love the look on their faces as they glide down the hill.