Saturday, September 12, 2009

Not a lizard fan...


Yesterday we were doing some genealogical research (walking cemetery's looking for Daddy relative's) When I found and caught a little lizard. I thought jackpot Charlie will be thrilled and this we be great entertainment. The little guy was cool and just sat in my hand while I walked back to where Charlie was. I gave him to Charlie would looked at him for a minute and then to my surprise he let him go... the lizard ran and hid under his leg but didn't scurry away. I handed him back to Charlie and he let him go again, I was shocked and I explained that he was very fast and when he was gone that was it. Charlie was fine with that and watch the lizard run under his legs and around him for a second, then Charlie informed he needed to go home so we took him back where I found him.

I also found a Walking Stick but Charlie wasn't thrilled by him either.

No comments: