Friday, September 18, 2009

Funny .. NOT!!

So last night Charlie decided at 8:20 it was time for everyone to got to bed, well I had just opened a Smirnoff Ice so I told them to go on and I would be in shortly. I thought that would also be a nice time to enjoy some BBQ Frito's (brought them back from MI since I can find them here in MO and since I am dieting I picked up these little sauce cups at Walmart and that is the serving size I use for junk food!). Well I must of been dreaming because I thought they would go to bed and I could enjoy my drink, snack and watch CSI. Not 2 minutes later I hear Charlie coming down the hall and I hear Chaz saying "come to bed Booger" I yell out "I told you I would be in shortly". Well Charlie comes out question's what am I drinking .... after be told no he can't have any it a Mommy and Daddy drink he heads back down the hall where he stops at the bedroom door turns back and calls to me "come to bed Booger" , "come on Booger" I can hear Chaz laughing from the bedroom... this is not funny!!

P.S. I went to get some picture's of Charlie dressing him self with his shorts on his head but once i got the camera out he decided it was time to stop messing around... darn!

No comments: