Monday, June 15, 2009

A HUGE Milestone!!!

While in Michigan Charlie and I spent our first night away from each other actually it was two nights. He stayed at his Aunt Dee's, by his request!! The first night he asked I said no but he could tomorrow night (because I didn't have cloths and stuff for him) The whole next day he asked when he was going to Lyssa's (Dee's Daughter) to stay and sleep. Due to some unforeseen circumstances it was about 8:30 before I could drop him off. I droped him off and went home to eat leftover China King and get some sleep. I did think I would get a call saying he wanted his mommy but the phone never rang. The next morning I went to pick him up and he cried he didn't want to go... so I left him there for the day while I ran some errands. That afternoon I did drag him away from Aunt Dee's but he went back later that night and spent a second night and again in the morning didn't want to leave but had too since we all need to get ready for our family get together and Aunt Dee was not feeling well.


Aunt Dee did tell me some funny things....

Night One:

She had to go out of the room for a few minutes and when she came back Charlie and Lyssa were in the fridge helping themselves to some pizza which the then took off running to Lyssa's bedroom with.

Charlie went to sleep on the couch and Dee wanted to move him to the bedroom so she knew she would hear him if he got up and when she picked him up he looked at her and said "no Dee no"
not once but twice!


Night Two:
Dee went in Lyssa room find Charlie just sitting on the bed when she asked what he was doing the following conversation took place:

C- I'm sad
D-why are you sad Charlie
C- I miss my Mommy
D- It's OK to miss Mommy but it's OK to have funny here to
C- OK

and he went back to playing

No comments: