Thursday, January 29, 2009

Me shovel!!




I needed to go to the bank today so I thought I would/could sneak out and do some shoveling while Charlie watched Curious George. Well this worked for a little while but I was busted sneaking a peek to make sure he was still in the living room at which point we had a melt down... crying that "me shovel with you" and "I want to dig" Moppy really need a break so I persuaded Charlie to finish watching George and after that we would go outside. That worked and the second George was over Charlie was over putting his boots on saying "we go outside now George done" Well that was the deal so we got bundled up and head out for a while. I did get the drive done but no thanks to Charlie who thought it was fun to knock all the snow from the piles back onto the driveway! Then I promised we would go out again after nap time. I really got to stop promising such things! Because right after nap Charlie was ready... I was able hold him off for a bit and back out we went at 2:30.

No comments: