Saturday, January 31, 2009

I think I need some help!!

Here is it January 31st and I am looking at some of the picture's from the last month and I just realized we are one month into 2009 and I have already taken 1298 pictures...please do not tell Chaz. He told me when I went digital he would never complain about how many pictures I took but he seemed unhappy about how many I took last year... said I took like an average of 33 picture's a day or something like that. But I just don't want to forget a second of Charlie growing up. I think when I was pregnant with him he robbed me of my memory because I cannot seem to remember things like before I was pregnant. Plus it really bums me out that almost all the picture's from my childhood were lost in a couple of fire's. All the copies my grandparents had burned with their house and then my parents all burnt up in a shed fire. I know it isn't rational at all!! Plus I just love taking picture's!!! Getting that great shot that just makes all the thoughts and feelings of a moment in time come rushing back to you. I may need help but I really do not want help... so maybe Chaz will learn or just pretend to understand that I have an addiction to photography.


Well here are few picture's from today....




No comments: