Monday, December 15, 2008

Too Quite!!

Well yesterday while Charlie napped I put up the tree and put a couple of things outside. Every once in a while I would look in the door and see if Charlie was up. Well I looked in the door and seen Charlie sitting nicely on the couch. I waved at him and he just waved back. I went back to what I was doing then it hit me... Charlie just sitting on the couch nice and quite and I'm outside something is up. So I come inside to find Charlie unwrapping Christmas presents. I distracted him by telling him to lookout the door where he then seen the Eeyore, Tiger, and Pooh inflatable and the two spiral trees I had put up out side and wanted to go out and see them. But as soon as we came back in he was back trying to unwrap the gifts... I may have to put then back up.

Every Mom knows when the kids get quite their up to something!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so funny. Our tree looks so bare. There is nothing under it, for that exact same reason!