Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gingerbread house...

Well really a Gram Cracker house. Today we went to the St. Louis Mills for their kids club build a Gingerbread house. Charlie had very little patience while I tried to build some sort of house he could decorate what we ended up with was closer to a brick then a house. It was an enjoyable event and we will go again next year. Before the build a brick we played at the playground with friends from out Meet-Up group.

A first today.. they have a train at the mall and Charlie has always wanted me to ride with him but today he rode alone and didn't even look back.
I had Planned on Charlie getting a picture with Santa but as I was finishing up my lunch he turned on his side in the stroller and went to sleep.

1 comment:

Sikes Family said...

That house looks yummy. The train looks like a lot of fun.