Thursday, April 3, 2008

Welcome to My Blog


Charlie is now 18 months old and I wish I would of started a Blog a long time ago. Chaz and I have talked about it but then we get busy and don't get around to it. This is a Blog with Google so I think it will work out well... I will show Chaz later today and see what he thinks.

Charlie's Stats
Height 31.5 inches
Weight 24.5 ponds

This past Tuesday Charlie had his 18 month check up, Dr. Sommers said he is in the 25% for height and 50 % for weight.

Charlie has been walking since he was 9 months old , now he just runs!
He knows well over 50 words and is starting to use 2 and 3 words together.
He has 11 teeth and it looks like we will have 3 more any day now.


Today we went to PlayTime Party Center which we LOVE. Charlie has so much fun running around and Climbing the jungle gym thing and then going down the slides. He has no fear of doing this alone, I wounder it that will change as he gets a little older?

No comments: