Sunday, April 20, 2008

Monkey Joe's and a walk int the Park.

Yesterday we (Charlie and I (Chaz had to work)) took Katie (14), Miranda(12) and Aurora(10) to Monkey Joe's, we came back here and made pizza's and then we enjoyed a mile long hike at Cuivre River State Park . Monkey Joe's is a Jump place they have 6 or so of those huge inflatable play things.
Charlie and I had went earlier in the week with our MeetUp group and it was OK but more expensive then another one we have been too and Charlie can't do as much on his own. But I figured the girls would like it, Chaz thought Katie might be a little old but they all loved it! While the girls watched "Flushed Away" and Charlie napped I order some of the pictures I had taken earlier at Walgreen's for each of the girls. Then we headed back to Troy when Charlie woke up, the picture's weren't ready so I decided to take a detour to the park to kill some time.


We went for a mile hike and took a bunch of pictures in the woods. Again we all had a great time. I was surprised all the girls enjoyed the hike but I am glad. We picked up Taco Bell on the way to Nila's and I ran into Walgreen's to get the picture's. After we ate I gave them their picture's the were surprised and happy. Then we walked down the street and fed the horse's some apple's, Charlie got to see a horse up close and pet it for the frist time.
We had a very nice day I hope we can do it again sometime.

No comments: