Saturday, March 26, 2016

Is anyone out there.....

well my blog has really fell to the way side. So much has happened in the many many months since I have done anything with this.  I am hoping to get back to blogging more but I can not promise that will happen.  This past week Charlie has been on spring break and we have had some fun and done some relaxing too. This past Tuesday we went with friend to Elephant Rocks State Park and to Taum Sauk Park. We had a great time at Elephant Rocks and we had a good time at Taum Sauk I had the great ideal to hike to the waterfall. Lets just say it was not the best plan with 7 kids. They trail started out this nice rocked path but turned into some rugged terrain, I was very proud of Charlie as he did the entire 3  mile hike without complaint even when others were. My boy is really growing up! It breaks my heart and fills it at the same time.  Here are a few picture's from our day
Climbing on the rocks

It a little windy on top
Rugged Path
Add caption

No comments: