Monday, June 9, 2014

Evie is 8 months old


 She loves loves to eat, if you have something to eat she wants it!!  Crawls at turbo speed, cruises along holding on to anything and everything she can! Is starting to stand not holding onto anything for seconds each day, walking is in our near future. I am afraid! She is a babbler to which I am sure means she will turn into a talker. I think her hair color you would call light brown with red highlights but I'm not sure and her eyes are a beautiful blue!  She is Momma girl and is starting to be okay going to others for a short amount of time. If i leave her in the living room floor and walk to another room she will crawl crying to find me. She thinks she must have eyes on me at all times!! So thankful to have my little princess in my life!!! Monthly basket picture to come later today or maybe tomorrow....

No comments: