Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sorting


The teacher has been sending  home a little weekly news letter, on today it said to practice sorting with you child. So I grabbed the sorting frogs  (Thanks Again Jen , we have played with these lots over the years  and have only lost one and I think he is hiding in the basement) and dumped them on the table and told Charlie sort these.  He says "OK,  first by color then size" I'm thinking all the color's in pile's then mix um up and sort um by size.  No Charlie sort's them by color and size at the same time. So I think he has sorting down pat and I know for a fact he enjoyed mixing up a whole lot more then sorting them. 







Oh and then Charlie put some of the frogs on his finger's and Moppy sung 
this sad song about five little frogs on Charlie's hand.

No comments: