Friday, March 23, 2012

Roller Coaster

Well this evening we pulled out the Roller Coaster and was having a good ole time then it started to cloud up and Charlie said it was time to go in. Well Moppy didn't fallow and he came back out but didn't want to ride the coaster anymore so I decided to try and take some picture's for my photo class. I wanted him to stand in front of the brick and was looking thought the camera and not watching what he was doing. Well it turns out he was trying to stand on the coaster car and it went rolling away and he fell and hit the coaster track and bit his tongue all the way around. So that cute little smile was gonna and the tears were raining down. I thought we may have to rush to the doctor or ER but once he rinsed it and laid with Daddy for a minute it looked OK I gave him some ice chips the orange sherbet and we just chilled out watching a show. 





No comments: