Monday, June 13, 2011

Farewell Party



Yesterday we attended a farewell party at Tower grove park. This is only the second time Charlie and I had been to the park. We had seen a playground while driving around the park so Charlie and I went to find it. Well we had to jump a creek and I threw Charlie across and something went wrong and he rolled back into the creek and was all wet, but we kept heading towards the playground. Well it turns out next to the playground is a water fountain that you can play in, complete with lifeguards on duty!! Well Charlie was already wet so what the heck go play in the water. I had meant to pack a change of cloths but forgot to,  so I ran to Walmart and grabbed him some dry cloths and sandals.

Best of luck to Erica and Carrie on their new endeavors in California!

No comments: