Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Bunny

For the last few years Charlie has not wanted anything to do with the Easter Bunny or Santa. Well Moppy decided she wanted a picture with the Easter Bunny!! So I decided to strike a deal or some may call it bribing. Ever since I took Charlie to the St. Peters Rec Plex to go swimming he has been asking to go back to the indoor pool, so I told him if he sat with the easter bunny and smiled for a picture I would take him swimming, he quickly agreed to the deal! When we arrived he hid behind me for a second but then went right up and told the Easter Bunny his full name, and was talking away. When it came time for the picture he gave that fake Charlie smile well the girls and bunny thought they could do better,  so the bunny tickled him .  Well Charlie didn't like that and elbowed the bunny who then begin to laugh and had to take a couple of minutes to compose himself before we could snap the picture. Charlie was talking the whole time but I really couldn't hear him so i'm not sure if he said something to make the bunny laugh or if it was the fact that he hauled off and elbowed him . (the ladies referred to the bunny as him and he so I am guessing it was a guy) OK now the real kicker we get to the Rec Plex and the pool is closed, Charlie was not happy and started crying, which I can't say I blame him, I was disappointed myself!  So I owe him a trip to the swimming pool!

No comments: