Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sleepy Boy

Last night Charlie stayed up a little late with Moppy (just 10 PM, he has been known to stay up till like 3 AM with Daddy), well this morning he woke me at 5 AM. When I came out into the living-room I noticed a few things that told me he must have been up for a while already, there were several books on the couch, the Lego men where all out and there is a craft stick and glue art project on the dinning room table.
  Well we have company coming over for dinner, I am planning on putting Charlie down for a nap at noon since he was up so early. So around 10:30 AM I decided we better run to the store and grab a couple of things I need for dinner. I noticed Charlie was kinda quite and spacey in the store. I ask him is he sleepy and get the normal I'm not sleepy in that whiny almost cry that tells me he is VERY sleepy! So i tell myself ok lets hurry up get what we need and get out of here and 10 seconds later I look at Charlie and he is sound a sleep, in this crazy I can't believed it position!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Awwww... that is one tired little boy!!