Sunday, February 21, 2010

Daddy went to lay down and this is what happened next...

(how I remember the conversation we just had... Chaz said
we should of wrote it down so did my best. ~Moppy)


Charlie- whats wrong with Daddy?

Mommy - He's mad at Mommy

Charlie- I am mad at daddy
(folds arms in front of his crest)

Mommy- You not allowed to be mad at Daddy

Charlie - he moved my Kitchen... (Daddy moved his kitchen while
we were at Incredible Pizza Co. and up until now we thought he
hadn't noticed or didn't care.)

Mommy- Daddy took it to the new house

Charlie- I want it back now, I need it to make food
I can't make food without it.

Mommy goes and tells Daddy what was just said
Daddy says he's not mad at Mommy and calls
Charlie into the bedroom

Daddy - Charlie did you lose your Kitchen?

Charlie- yes
Last time I seen it was Halloween

Daddy- Did you look under your bed for it?

Charlie-No

Daddy- you should look under your bed for it

Daddy - I seen Incredible Hulk Playing with it

Mommy- Daddy

Charlie- there is something behind me

Daddy- Mommy is behind you

Mommy- Huck was behind you but he jumped into bed

Daddy- I took you kitchen to grandmas house we are
moving all our stuff to grandmas house

Charlie- No I don't want to go to Grandma's house
I want my house

No comments: