Thursday, January 14, 2010

Planet Fun







We went to new to us indoor play place today, well I guess it really

wasn't new to me we had take the "girls" there about 3 years ago when it was called Tumble Drum and it was gross and they wouldn't allow adults to climb with the kids. Shortly after that they closed and then it open later with a a new name and I had heard new owners but we hadn't been there. Lets just say it was a much better place now!! We spent over three hours playing there. We had went with some friends but we stayed a while longer then they did and Charlie made a new friend. He was so happy and I hope we do see that little boy again. I never know what to do in those situations do you offer an phone number or email address so you can maybe get together again for a play date or maybe simply suggest we will be here again on ____ and see if they show up. Charlie was thrilled he had a made a new friend and when he woke up from his nap he said "I like my friend it was fun he chased me, I miss him"

No comments: