Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

For over a month we heard from Charlie that he wanted to go Trick or Treating and what he was going to be for Halloween. He would ask just about everyone he came in contact with what they were going to be for Halloween and if they didn't know he would tell them what they were gonna be. It was extremely cute how he wished people all over a Happy Halloween as we left a store or a friends house.

On the 30Th they had trunk or Treating at his school he was all geeked up about it when we arrived heck it was more then Trunk or Treating they had a DJ and crafts, story time, and all kinds of stuff going on. He would look at all the ghoulish decorations people set up in their cars and exclaim that's cool but he hated the music which made him ready to go home. He did have a good time and was thrilled with all his goodies when we arrived home.


Halloween night.... Charlie , Daddy and our Neighbor's were all going out while Moppy stayed home to pass out our treats. Well they headed out and a while later the were coming back down out side of the street and Charlie cam running up to me telling me we had to get inside that it was getting dark out, I told him that's OK it's Halloween and that part of the fun is being out after dark. Well some how he decided that I needed to go Trick or Treating with him so Daddy had to stay and pass out. I am glad i did go because some of the folks in the neighborhood had some great decoration, wish I would of took the camera! We made it a little while and Charlie just kept telling me we needed to get home that it was dark out so I told our friends good night and we headed home. Charlie and Daddy heading in while I said out passing out our treats. Their were lots of kids out and seem to be not allot of people passing out. But when our goodies were gone I headed in and truned out the light, we did have one group stil ring the bell.

No comments: