Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Charlie's Castle

This evening Charlie and I headed to the park to enjoy to enjoy some of the wonderful weather we are having. I decided for a change we would go to Indian Camp Creek Park... it a fairly new park... they are actually still working on parts of the park. They have opened a new section of the park since our last visit. It is a scenic one way road up a hill to different hiking trails, a group camping area, and picnic areas along with an area called the Homestead. This is where Charlie found his "Castle", which is really an old silo that have been converted to a lookout. Charlie was in love I had to drag him away to go to the playground and play and we went back to the "Castle" at sunset before heading home. I used the timer on my camera to get a picture of Charlie and myself. I have a feeling this will become one of our regularly visited parks.


4 comments:

Emalily said...

Where is this place? Looks fun!

Ronda said...

It is north of 70 0n 40/64. http://parks.sccmo.org/parks/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=181&Itemid=212

the name of the park in the post is also a link... picked the wrong font color tonight... I like the park it very nice!

Vicki said...

This looks like a neat place. And I love that new picture you put at the top of your page!

Beth said...

This is one of our favorite parks. We LOVE it!! We haven't seen the new part though. We'll definitely have to check that out.