Sunday, October 26, 2008

What was I thinking!!

Well back in High School I did some Pastel Painting/Drawing's... which if you have ever been to
our home you could of seen them hanging over the stairs to the basement.












Well I just LOVE this picture of Charlie (the one at the top of this blog) and had the bright ideal to turn it into a pastel... Why in the world did I think after all these years I could do this??? Now I am kicking myself because I really want to see it done but I also have forgot more about Pastel's then I ever knew. Chaz is being very supportive and even told me to find a class. But heck I don't have time to go work out when would I take a class? So maybe I should quit now... but I really want to do it but don't think I have the skill to do the picture justice. Here is the progress so far....










Stage 1


Stage 2

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I think it looks great and you should definitely finish it.

Nicole Parker said...

Ronda, that's great. Keep going and you need to pursue it for sure.

Sarah@sweetpeaandjojo.blogspot.com said...

wow Ronda! I'm totally impressed. I'd love to see it finished!

Anonymous said...

Ronda, that's great, keep going!