Friday, August 1, 2008

Blogging and Never Run Cold water over a Hot Head!

Blogging
I think they should call it bragging... I feel like that's pretty much what I do here. But heck that's what Mommy's are supposed to do!

Here's how dumb I can be.... far from Bragging on my sweet Mr. Man!!

Never Run Cold Water over HOT Head

I think I lost my mind today... While Charlie was napping I thought it's not too bad out so I want to do some weeding , trimming and if I dare cut the grass. (They said on the news this Morning if you need to cut your grass you better get it done today) Guess what it was to HOT out!! I got the weed whacking and weeding done and thought that wasn't too bad... I got half the front yard cut and thought I was going to die, Took the mower down the Hill to empty the bag and it about got away from me (if you ever seen our yard you would know how bad that could be) then I couldn't get it started so I thought I would get a drink out of the hose and sit for a minute Bad plan!!! When the water got cool I decided to run a little over my head and sent myself into some kind of shock, I had this weird shaking chill come over me. I laid in the side yard for a few minute's then mustered up the energy to get up, Telling myself " You have to get that Lawn mower up the hill, Charlie won't nap forever" But I was wondering if the neighbor Robert would come get it up the hill for me. So I get around front and do you think I put up the Lawn Mower? Oh no I have to finish not only the front yard but also doing the side yard and by the street !Empty the bag again this time I just take the bag (guess I learned something). So that Headache I had for two days and was finally gone is back and i just felt weird all afternoon.

No comments: